PDA

View Full Version : Has NOBODY Felt this?

looking4answers
21-12-06, 06:53
Buzzing vibrating sensation in the right chest..If its anxiety surely someone has.. I have read on another site where I think that other people had it..Its not painful..I only worry that its an artery..its annoying and my right side seems weaker than normal but i use that side alot,like today i cleared the snow off our truck and came in and i was hurting in my right neck and shoulder and arm..It scared me I thought I was having a stoke..But guess I wasn't..come on ..if this is anxiety someone else has had something like this..Its not painful and its not electrical shock..its just a vibration feeling like you are leaning on and electrical transformer or something.. anyone..? anyone?

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

Hexia
21-12-06, 06:59
I am pretty sure it's just tired muscles. If you tense up a muscle, like in your arm, for a while, you will feel it vibrating afterwards.
I get this vibrating feeling sometimes, though it's usually in my upper arm.
Nothing to worry about, I am sure.

"You can't yell loud enough to make me shut up."

looking4answers
21-12-06, 08:57
Hexia,

I think you are pretty right about everything.I read your post on the other question I ask ..and it all makes sense..I also talked to a friend that is a nurse as well..not the one that lives here but one that I know that lives in another state..Saw her online and asked her about the vibration in my chest..she said it was like a tic..or muscle spasm..just like you said.. said they can last for months even years sometimes..Thank you so much for replying to me..especially the one one the other post.. the long one..It made me feel very good inside and was very inspring..I have to quit this and do like my mother said..just live till you die.. that is what she always said.. guess you cant worry about it..I just don't want to go anytime soon,but well its killing me worrying so much so guess i should just stop worrying and enjoy the life I have left and not ruin it by long lingering death of worry..thanks again so much..Michael

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

Grover
21-12-06, 12:25
i have suffered from anxiety (OCD) for about 17 years on and off. I have noticed a HUGE correlation between my anxiety and weird bodily sensations. Fatigue, aches, twitches, limb jolts, nausea, headache, numbness, dead arms on waking. I have even thought I could feel my phone vibrating only to find its not even on me.

The adrenaline surges that accompany anxiety states do all sorts of weird things to the body. Personally I feel that while we try to combat this thing we should remain as healthy and positive as possible. I am in the middle of a bad boudt at the moment and so fed up of it, I just wanna get on with my life. It used to stop me doing stuff but then you just end up dwelling on it and feeding it. Anyway.....with my anxiety in tow im off climbing now, so I will kick it off the top of the wall while im there lol. Take care all!!