PDA

View Full Version : New member coming through!

SoppyCow
08-08-14, 20:42
Hey everyone!

Well, where to start? I'm Georgia :) and I thought I should introduce myself- since I'm new here. For about ten years of my life, I lived with an abusive monster that put me through unbearable pain every day. I've been abused in every way, and when I was very young I had an eating disorder.

Thankfully, I have escaped the monster I lived with, however he is dating my mum still, so I cant see her anymore. And I don't see my dad either, so I pretty much don't have a family! About 3 or so years ago, I discovered I have social anxiety disorder unfortunately, so I have been trying to improve the issues I have...Like going outside!

What else should I mention? Ermm..I saw my first psychiatrist at Camhs when I was 13, and from there saw about 4 or 5 more, of which I thought were of no help to me. I'm pretty friendly, and can get along with nearly everyone online, so if anyone wants to say hi, then don't be shy! :)

This is my third community I've been to so far, my first was the mental health forum, and then rethinktalk, but sadly its closing down in a matter of weeks, so that's why I'm here!

Until next time,

Georgia AKA Soppycow

AnxietyDJ
08-08-14, 23:47
Hi Georgia... Welcome to the site! :welcome:

Lot's of great people and information here - I hope you can find some help and comfort during your stay.

Feel better soon :)

HalfJack
08-08-14, 23:51
Hey there! I've had issues for a long time too, love the name! xx

SoppyCow
09-08-14, 23:17
Hey thanks guys! I appreciate the warm welcome, think I could get used to it here :-)