PDA

View Full Version : My Legs and Face wont stop.

Claudius
09-08-14, 07:38
For a couple of days now I have been experiencing strange twitches in my face and legs. It is really scary. I've read the sticky, and I am 18 and I know that MS is highly unlikely, but it still worries me. Last night I woke up with my legs having a pulsating feeling with muscle spasms. A small area by mouth has begun to twitch over the last few days as well. The small area on the left side of my face also has a numb feeling that I can still move.

Has anyone else had something like this? I plan on seeing my doctor soon, but could all this just.be anxiety? It doesn't seem like it.

aprilmoon
09-08-14, 08:19
Hi
Are you on any meds at all?

Claudius
09-08-14, 20:13
Yeah, I have been on Metropolol Tartrate for a few weeks now. My mother said it could be a vitamin deficiency. I don't know, but it's so annoying.

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 ----------

The twitching in mace face has gone away, somewhat. However my legs are still acting weirdly. When I stand up my thighs feel really tight and cold, and when I am sitting my feet get warm and their is a pulsating sensation. Obviously it has to do with circulation, but is it serious?

anthrokid
10-08-14, 02:01
This is something you should talk with your doctor about (whoever prescribed you the medication). It may be a side-effect of your medication or it may be related to something else. It could also very well be anxiety related. It's difficult for me to give advice as I'm not a medical practitioner though. Best bet at figuring it out is the GP :)

Claudius
10-08-14, 22:32
If it doesn't go away by Tuesday, I am going to see my GP. It wasn't a pulsating sensation, by the way, my anxiety thought it was something worse. Both of my thighs have been contracted for two days in cramps. I bought multivitamins and IcyHot for it. Thanks for your opinions!