PDA

View Full Version : extreme fatigue last night and tonight

MM
10-08-14, 05:30
hi guys i'm writing this to get some sane responses, i'm trapped in my thoughts right now.

last night i was so exhausted to the point that i had to skip my nightly shower, dinner, and i went to bed 6 hours earlier than usual. I woke up 4 hours later wide awake for several hours before I went back to sleep.

i felt so out of control yesterday because I had things to do but couldn't do them. I even had to go to the bathroom but couldn't get up from sheer tiredness and weakness. The previous night I got 9 hours of sleep and was well rested when I woke.

Tonight a similar thing is happening. it's not as extreme but it's there and I have pretty bad stomach pain as well. I normally have stomach pain so this isn't a huge concern. I also had mild chest tightness this morning that made me a bit anxious but went away after several minutes, came back a few minutes later, and went away just as fast.

I'm not on any medication at all.

I don't know why this is happening. The only time I ever felt this tired is when I had a high fever (but I didn't yesterday or now, I checked).

I'm one of those people that can push through any tiredness if need be, so basically being forced to sleep is feeding my health anxiety.

i'd like to add that I got a general checkup only 1 day prior to this starting. I'd assume if it was something serious that would've been caught then?

hearthstone25
10-08-14, 08:57
ya they wouldve found something. You ll be okay!

Serenity1990
10-08-14, 09:48
Have you been working hard lately?

MM
11-08-14, 01:01
hi serenity,

i haven't been working hard at all. I've actually had a nice relaxing couple weeks of doing nothing, since I have university starting in a week.

I usually have trouble sleeping in general though but since I have nothing to do right now i'm able to sleep in