PDA

View Full Version : Is this the pattern of Peripheral Neuropathy?

Andyreww
10-08-14, 18:07
Hey just wondering if this is the pattern of Peripheral Neuropathy.

10 minutes here and there of burning glove type feeling on a leg or an arm. Completely disappears.

Go to bed with burning and stocking type feeling. wake up normal, which then proceeds to come back during the day.

The feeling of water in any part of my body like a splash on a knee or an eyelid or a toe.

Is peripheral neuropathy fairly consistent?

Fishmanpa
10-08-14, 20:10
In a word? "No".

I have Peripheral Neuropathy due to chemo treatments and it doesn't come and go. It's also quite painful and unpleasant at times.

Positive thoughts

Andyreww
11-08-14, 17:21
In a word? "No".

I have Peripheral Neuropathy due to chemo treatments and it doesn't come and go. It's also quite painful and unpleasant at times.

Positive thoughts

Thank you Fishmanpa. You always take the time to respond, and I appreciate it.

I feel quite shaky, especially around my upper back and arms. Whenever I sleep and I wake up for a few hours I have no symptoms and Im fine. I find once im awake a few hours, I get little feelings of electricity mainly in my finger or eyelids or mouth foot/legs. this will then grow into more of a feeling and a bigger area. and then could disappear for a while. I also noticed I seem to not be as ticklish as I once was, do you have any idea what could cause this?