PDA

View Full Version : Think i'm going mad

mkbluejeans
10-08-14, 23:46
Hi 4wks ago I had unprotected sex, the day after I woke up and my penis was bright red and itchy....I was prescribed an antibiotic and some cream for balantitis/thrush. Now let me tell you I do worry a lot and so I thought the worst that I may have something else wrong with me especially as I didnt get better as fast as I thought it should numerous trips to my doctors,the emergency doctor and the std clinic followed. All urine tests came back negative for std's tested twice a week apart and doctor says I dont have an infection yet I still dont feel right down there 4weeks later the rash is much better but not 100% and I still feel uncomfortable when going to the toilet...what can it be!! I have also take the fluctorinzole tablet twice.

I have now been prescribed Setraline anti depressent as I assume doctor thinks its all in my head and this isnt helping as I feel terrible on this meds and I have now noticed discharge which is white and sticky is this sign of infection as I havent touched myself!! but I have no other symptoms so it cant be!!!I'm going mad