PDA

View Full Version : Hello

andrewr
11-08-14, 14:39
I've been suffering from what seems like typical anxiety symptoms for a few months now. I haven't gone to a doctor yet but googling symptoms always brought me back to this website. It's good to know I'm not alone and/or going crazy. Because i really feel like I am!

I'm hoping to go to a doctor soon and try and get some help before it gets really really bad

AnxietyDJ
11-08-14, 14:43
Hi there and welcome to the site! :welcome:

You're most certainly not going 'crazy', but it is never helpful to google your symptoms... Try and avoid doing that if you can :) Within five minutes I could take virtually any symptom and discover that I have one of many serious diseases, if I really wanted to... But that is never going to help anyone. If ever you do have a health concern, make sure you go to see your doctor.

There are lots of great people here, so I hope you can find some help and feel better soon :)

andrewr
11-08-14, 14:57
Thank you. And yeah Google is the worst. I found out I was dying about 100 times already :)

Going to try and get a doctor appt soon. Thanks again for the welcome!

Leanne1977
11-08-14, 15:41
Hi and welcome , going to see a doctor makes u feel a bit better from the start just someone to say no u are not seriously ill u have Anxiety which sucks itself but there are some lovely people on here for advice and help xx

Mark13
13-08-14, 12:18
Hello and :welcome:to the forum.

andrewr
13-08-14, 14:14
Thank you all for the warm welcome!