PDA

View Full Version : checking for lumps

LittleMissMadge
11-08-14, 17:33
Hi all,im a new member here and have been doing quite well so tried to stay off the internet altogether.And I did and felt great.But now ive had a setback.My bra was hurting along the strap at the back so I had a feel,like you do and ended up running my fingers up and down my back feeling for anything "abnormal" and then I found it,a lump just to the right of my spine,half way down.Felt the left side for a matching one and there was one but further up.Completely flew off the handle,thinking its cancer of the spine and rushed off to G.P,who had a good feel of my back,then asked me to show where abouts I felt this lump.Of course I couldn't find it,and she assured me what I did feel was just a rib:blush:.Now im home and not so sure,it feels like a hard little lump.And I don't know if ive irritated the skin because of the obsessive checking but my back is now hyper sensitive.Im just aware of every feeling there,sitting in a chair,driving.I just feel as though there is something huge lurking there.Im at my wits end and am debating wether to go back to GP just for a second opinon.Please tell me im stupid and worrying for nothing xxxxx

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

anyone? im worrying myself sick x

swgrl09
11-08-14, 18:11
It might have just been part of your spine, honestly. Otherwise I am sure your doctor would have noticed it if there was anything suspicious.

My husband gets fatty lumps all over- he has two in his arms and has one in his leg and one in his back. They are harmless. If it's not a bone, I'm sure it's nothing as your doctor checked.