PDA

View Full Version : Going away ekkkkkkkkkk

bomberbeamish
11-08-14, 20:00
Hi all, gosh I haven't been on here for a while , but I haven't needed to which I guess is good ,
We'll I've got over a lot of my problems and from not going out at all I now do , not far but enough to lead a little life , so things have been so good I had this bright idea that me and my sister would take the kids to a caravan park , mainly for my young one as she not done a lot and I thought it would be good with everything on the site , well it's 30 mins away from my house , so I thought I could do it , I've been near there as there a shopping place there , but the thought of staying there is making me sick , and thought of my other half leaving me there is making me sick and guess what is Friday we go and come back Monday. I feel totally ill about it, I know I got my diazepam to take edge off, but I'm worry about everything, help .

honeyp1e
11-08-14, 21:15
I go away a lot and yet I always feel / have all these thoughts b4 I go.. You just have to keep ur mind busy to stop that neg thinking interrupting your day,, it can b hard at times but if the panic rises I just try not reacting to it (as hard as it is)
Am sure u will have lots of fun xx

bomberbeamish
11-08-14, 21:30
Thank you, I worrying about getting there, cause I get car sick, I'm just abit of mess right now, thinking mess that is, I'm even worrying about a power cut there, where that's come from I don't know, lol