PDA

View Full Version : MY READING

mirry
21-12-06, 16:29
Just had a free online reading done at astro.com, it was so much like me:D

you have to put in the place and time of your birth to get a reading,

this is what it says about me.......

Because of the position of the Sun in Leo, which indicates a sense of uniqueness and importance about the self, you will tend to become isolated, not physically but through a self-imposed psychological alienation.
You are a person of extremes, very sensitive and desirous of attachment. There is some attraction to the occult or to psychic phenomena. You are active in the sense that there is a psychological struggle going on inside you between the positive and negative poles-those of affirming and satisfying or rejecting and repressing.
At some point in your life, after the occurrence of a major dramatic event that will affect you deeply, the goal and entire expression of your ego may alter entirely.
You are attracted by research and investigation in general.
The conjunction of Neptune to the Ascendant shows that you are very sensitive and perhaps psychic. Your grip on the real world is loose; you need to grasp it more firmly.
You are so physically sensitive to the injustices you observe in society that they can easily make you ill. Because your environment has such a powerful effect, you should try to make some contribution to relieve your anxieties about allowing these negative conditions to exist.
You are sympathetic toward the oppressed, understanding of the emotionally disturbed, and forgiving to those who seem guiltless in their transgressions against society.

You easily become distraught over conditions you are powerless to do anything about, and your feelings of guilt and failure can make you withdraw into a world that is safe from responsibility.
Merely minor disabilities will affect you in your intellectual endeavors. The worst that could happen would be an overly inquisitive, indecisive nature that never seems to be satisfied. However, you have within you the ability to avoid these psychological obstacles.

WOW!

mirryx

LickeyEndBlues
21-12-06, 17:06
I have just tried that as well. I did guess time of birth but as you say...wow!!

I did have a chart drawn up about 12 years ago and that was 20pages of stuff that was scarily accurate.

I do think there is something in it!!

I will double check it all later

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

darkangel
21-12-06, 17:24
thanks for that mirry

my reading was pretty accurate about what im thinking at the moment - WOW

........life is for living not just for surviving

Piglet
21-12-06, 17:31
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">You are attracted by research and investigation in general.

mirryx

<div align="right">Originally posted by mirry - 21 December 2006 : 16:29:06</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

:D:D:D Isn't this what I always say about you!!

I would love to have this done but it's so infurating that my parents can't remember what time I was born!! I blame them totally for everything now!!! [}:)]:D

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

mirry
21-12-06, 18:44
Piglet , Yes you do always say that lol, a friend of mine said she cant understand why I am not in a very important job, because what ever I do ,I study 100%...........I say "its the bloody anxiety in the way" [V]

As for your birth,

you must know if you were born am or pm ?

surely your parents must remember that ?
or did they have so many children they didnt know what to do ?
and lived in a shoe possibley? ,lol.

mirryx

mirry
21-12-06, 18:48
Just thinking, they make great xmas presents, just print out on nice paper , lol.
Although, it may be difficult getting peoples birth information lol.

mirryx

Piglet
21-12-06, 23:15
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">you must know if you were born am or pm ?

surely your parents must remember that ?
or did they have so many children they didnt know what to do ?
and lived in a shoe possibley? ,lol.

mirryx

<div align="right">Originally posted by mirry - 21 December 2006 : 18:44:22</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I know can you believe it and no they only had the two of us. Dad was fairly convincing when I asked him some years ago but then when I asked my mum she told a completely conflicting story and both were at opposite ends of the day. I wish I could find out but they were absolutely no use at all.

Do you think my medical records would show it - although I was born in a nursing home not a hospital!

It's really very irritating as I have had several times in the past few years where I've been offered to have my chart drawn up - it's a bloody wonder they remember the day at all!!

Piglet goes off in a right strop!

Piglet xx

Sax
22-12-06, 09:21
drags piglet outta strop and tuts loudly

mirry
22-12-06, 10:10
oooooooo Piglet , must admit i had to double check my sons time of birth , some reason i thought it was 4.30 but it was 6.30 (close)
lol......... Id bet on your mother being correct,
if you put in your date of birth and put in the approx time of day your mother remembers , then just read it and see if it sounds like you , if not then try when your dad thinks it was. :D

mirryx

Piglet
22-12-06, 12:21
I sincerely doubt my mother is correct since she ended the conversation with "Or was that your sister"!!! My dad reckons she was totally delerious the whole 9 months and she reckons he was drunk - I'm leaving them to argue the toss!!

Meanwhile back to the ranch :D

Piglet feels much better since Sax promised to show her all the quiz questions before Sat :D

Piglet xx

Sax
22-12-06, 12:59
:D:Dyeah right deluded Piglet, in ya dreams wuman (pssssst the answers are in your pm) [8D])

Piglet
22-12-06, 13:31
One special chickpea curry for Sax coming up (literally)!!

Piglet :D

honeybee
08-06-07, 09:35
hey mirry.... do you remember the website you did this on???

mirry
08-06-07, 10:19
Hi honeybee , think it was called ASTRO.COM

mirry
08-06-07, 10:21
http://www.astro.com/

mirry
08-06-07, 10:23
Its weird how it gets things so correct,

I did my son and daughters chart and it was spot on.

There does seem to be something in this, maybe our life is mapped out for us already ?
I remember my husband making me put in someones chart who we know of who is a horrible person, and it said it ,lol.

honeybee
08-06-07, 10:41
cheers mirry.... i'll let ya know if its right... i am a bit biast though cos i do believe in all of this stuff

mirry
08-06-07, 10:57
think you click profile if i remember right ?

happyone
08-06-07, 11:30
Well I just did mine and some of it was spot on but then I have always known I am a typical gemini!

It says that I am prone to depressive moods and euphoric highs!!! I am going to tell the shrink on Monday, I don't have bi polar, I am just a Gemini!!

It says that if I had my choice I would spend my life pursuing an academic career or life. I would! I would spend the rest of my life studying if I could! People regard me as clever (take note everyone!!)

It then says though that I would be well suited to pursuing a creative career. I have been told this many times

that I have a broad humanistic view on life and abhor violence, finiding it incomprehensible. Very true.

These things are right about me (especially the clever bit!!!!!LOL)

Thanks for that. I really enjoyed doing it!

Happyone
xx

mirry
08-06-07, 11:58
Think it would be interesting to do a famous persons chart wouldnt it.

happyone
08-06-07, 12:02
Funny you should say that Mirry........

Now is the time to reveal my true identity.............(imagine drum roll!)

.............ok,ok..... I can't think of anyone famous I could be! I am really just wee jean smith from down the road!

Happyone
xx

Lindalou64
08-06-07, 13:17
I Have No Idea When I Was Born As In Time.......and If They Know So Much They Should Be Able To Tell Me What Time I Was Born,,,lol ..

Linda Xx

mirry
08-06-07, 17:45
lol linda , just put midday , worth a try.