PDA

View Full Version : Can I join the gang lol?

Sammy1988
12-08-14, 20:00
Hi all visited the gp today who prescribed lyrica 75mg dose once a day then up it to two a day after a week... I've seen good reviews online for GAD but as a worrier the side effects are stopping me taking them lol! (Depression,anxiety ,suicide) etc. I just about take paracetamol without freaking out lol x

Also is 75mg a high dose? X

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:32 ----------

Hi all visited the gp today who prescribed lyrica 75mg dose once a day then up it to two a day after a week... I've seen good reviews online for GAD but as a worrier the side effects are stopping me taking them lol! (Depression,anxiety ,suicide) etc. I just about take paracetamol without freaking out lol x

Also is 75mg a high dose? I've never taken anything for anxiety before X
Xx

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Anyone lol?

SarahH
13-08-14, 11:17
Welcome to pregabalin. Take it!!!
I am very sensitive to drugs and terrified of them as I have bad SEs. Pregabalin is the EASIEST drug I have taken by far.

Search on this board for Pregabalin and you will find lots of useful threads.

sarah

Sammy1988
13-08-14, 11:22
Hi Sarah thanks for the welcome! I feel weird not sad/happy just weird a bit spaced out I suppose, I'm only on 75mg a day x

Mark13
13-08-14, 12:16
I wouldn't say I'm very sensitive to drugs, but pregabalin definitely had the least impact on me side-effect wise.

The worst effects I had were a slight drunk feeling, and some double vision (and that was only because I took the twice daily dose too close together).

Also I did go up to 600mg quite quickly (under GPs supervision) which meant that side-effects were more likely but it's still the second best drug I've been on.

Sammy1988
13-08-14, 12:23
Thanks mark! I've never taken anything else for anxiety so this is my first one lol x I feel chilled but drunk & dizzy x