PDA

View Full Version : Had my appointment

rebeccad
12-08-14, 21:29
So I had my appointment today for my breast lump , the consultant couldn't feel anything but the ultrasound showed a fatty lump. He said he wasn't concerned and discharged me . I know I should be happy but I'm worrying about the fatty lump incase it was something suspicious. Surely they know the difference in a fatty lump and a cancerous one right ? I'm worried Because the doctor couldn't feel it but the scan showed it :-/

Fishmanpa
12-08-14, 21:42
So I had my appointment today for my breast lump , the consultant couldn't feel anything but the ultrasound showed a fatty lump. He said he wasn't concerned and discharged me . I know I should be happy but I'm worrying about the fatty lump incase it was something suspicious. Surely they know the difference in a fatty lump and a cancerous one right ? I'm worried Because the doctor couldn't feel it but the scan showed it :-/

I can't imagine feeling like this after getting an all clear :( I hope you find some relief.

Positive thoughts and prayers

rebeccad
12-08-14, 21:59
Thanks , I am happy and I'm having a glass wine now to celebrate, reading my post back I can see the pattern , I've had the all clear yay :)

Annie0904
12-08-14, 22:07
Pleased to hear that Rebecca :)

Fishmanpa
12-08-14, 22:24
Thanks , I am happy and I'm having a glass wine now to celebrate, reading my post back I can see the pattern , I've had the all clear yay :)

There ya go! That's better. Just one glass though Ok? You don't want to pay for it tomorrow. You know my thoughts on anxiety and alcohol ;)

Positive thoughts

MRS STRESS ED
12-08-14, 22:47

Good for you love its such a relief I had two biopsies recently and got the all clear omg someone lifted a weight so pleased for you xx

rebeccad
13-08-14, 12:34
Thanks all , and yes fishmanpa only 1 glass that was enough to knock me out I was so tired with all the stress , I've had lots of I told you so's of my husband :-)