PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my anxiety again

little.miss.worry
12-08-14, 22:24
Hello, i'm back on here once again.. ever since I had a UTI in June, i've done nothing but panic! It's getting me down so much and I don't know what to do. I'm constantly going the doctors because still, after two months i'm getting symptoms of this UTI. I've had constant urine samples done, which come back all clear of infection, i've been tested for STD's (knew I wouldn't have any) which obviously also came back negative and then i've had swabs and nothing has been found! I'm seriously losing my mind and I hate being in constant pain. I've been nothing but down lately. I went through a period though of not having any pain for around about two weeks and then I thought (the day before it started again) oh, it hasn't hurt for a while. Next day, guess what? It hurt! So I don't know whether this is all in my head or there's genuinely something wrong with me.

I'm going to try and go the doctors again sometimes this week and get it sorted once and for all because I don't want to get upset any more. Because right now i'm 100% convinced i've got another infection and that thought won't leave my mind. I just don't know how to calm down anymore because i'm freaking out too much and over small things.. :weep:

kimkitson77
12-08-14, 23:06
If you have had all the tests take their word for it honestly im the same I've got lower abdominal pain most days I just accept its my body. Maybe try getting some pain relief from your gp so at least your not feeling it all the time. X

Fj2014
13-08-14, 07:51
A uti is what started my HA, I was convinced it hadn't gone for months but kept getting clear tests - they're just very painful infections that take a while to settle down so please try not to worry!
Do you live in the uk?! If you do get some fruit or lemon and barley water cordial.. It works a treat and some cranberry capsules!

Xxx

little.miss.worry
13-08-14, 19:42
If you have had all the tests take their word for it honestly im the same I've got lower abdominal pain most days I just accept its my body. Maybe try getting some pain relief from your gp so at least your not feeling it all the time. X

Thank you for the reply :') I'm trying to believe it but i've gotten worse today so I booked an appointment at the doctors and i'm going tomorrow morning to try and get this sorted once and for all :)

---------- Post added at 19:42 ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 ----------

A uti is what started my HA, I was convinced it hadn't gone for months but kept getting clear tests - they're just very painful infections that take a while to settle down so please try not to worry!
Do you live in the uk?! If you do get some fruit or lemon and barley water cordial.. It works a treat and some cranberry capsules!

Xxx

It's really horrible isn't it. I was coping with my anxiety so well until I got this UTI and everyday since I've been freaking out over the smallest things like I used too :/ I'm fed up of it all.. and I do so I will definitely try them out thanks!