PDA

View Full Version : Newbie looking for reassurance and friendship

Lester1984
13-08-14, 06:54
Hey there

Im Red, I am 29 and have borderline personality disorder combined with chronic anxiety. Currently I am obsessed with my breathing and am aware of every breath I take. This is causing me great distress and am in a permanent, inescapable state of panic and discomfort. I am hoping to chat to some people who are also going through this so we can support each other and I would also love to hear from someone who has been through this and recovered.

I look forward to hearing from you

thanks xxxxxx

AnxietyDJ
13-08-14, 16:22
Hi Red, welcome to the site :welcome:

Sorry to hear about everything you're going through at the moment, but you've come to the right place :) Everyone here is really friendly and supportive, so I hope you can find some comfort and information while you're here.

Take care and feel better soon :)

yiannis
13-08-14, 18:18
Hello Red, from a fellow newbie!

I am sure you will find many people in here that go through the same troubles. All I have to say, as a welcome, is that you should never let go of hope inside your soul. Because, as they say, from a small seed a mighty trunk will grow. :)

Lohani
13-08-14, 22:34
Hey there

Im Red, I am 29 and have borderline personality disorder combined with chronic anxiety. Currently I am obsessed with my breathing and am aware of every breath I take. This is causing me great distress and am in a permanent, inescapable state of panic and discomfort. I am hoping to chat to some people who are also going through this so we can support each other and I would also love to hear from someone who has been through this and recovered.

I look forward to hearing from you

thanks xxxxxx

Hi! Hope you feel better. I am not going through the exact thing that you are but I think I understand what you are going through. I have started have knife phobia since yesterday following my mom's accidental stab in her own hand. I feel scared of everything thats around me. Everytime I hear a thud I worry. I dont like going to kitchen cuz of the fear of seeing a knife. I dont want to let my family know that I am going through this. This is the only place where I feel I can express freely. I am also looking for help.