PDA

View Full Version : To Everybody On Forum + To Those Who Helped Me...!

reddevil
21-12-06, 19:42
I would like to wish with you all a merry Christmas…!

The easiest way to say this to you all, was to put this topic on the health anxiety forum, where I have posted many questions throughout the year, and most of you have read and helped me get on with my life.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and try to put the anxiety behind you until the new year (like I’m going to try) as Christmas is only once a year and we need some time in our life to smile and laugh.

God bless you all and Merry Christmas…!

Red

strawberrie
21-12-06, 19:48
have a lovely christmas red.

i often read your posts, and can really identify with your fears.

i'm now hoping for a nice christmas, without any health worries for at least a few days, and i wish you the same :D (even typing that makes me worry that some health worry is suddenly going to appear :()

MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND LETS HOPE 2007 IS A REALLY POSITIVE NEW YEAR FOR ALL OF US! :D:D[^]

mag

lass
21-12-06, 20:13
Awww, same to you! And if you get any festive worries or panics, feel free to PM me, I shall be checking on here daily! But I hope you feel great, and I that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Lets hope 2007 is a new start of all of us.

Wishing everyone on here lots of happiness.

xx

worrywuss
21-12-06, 21:14
yay!!! i agree :)

merry christmas and a happy new year to us all, have a good one girls and boys!!!! xxx

juicyluce
22-12-06, 10:01
Happy Christmas Red- hope you have a good one!!

Juicy x

peach
22-12-06, 20:40
merry xmas and happy new year red,

its been great getting to know you, and i too pray for a relaxing holiday period......

take care!
with bells on..:D

matilda
22-12-06, 20:43
Hi Red i hope we all have a good one too, but if those little worries creep in lets not feel guilty about it!!!!