PDA

View Full Version : This Worked for Me

EBrown
13-08-14, 20:38
I had the worst panic attacks in the world! (I'm sure everybody says that).
Couldn't cross bridges, go on Freeways, go to the back of the Super Market etc.
My attorney was on the 5th floor, and if the door to the fire escape stairs was locked
I would call him and he would come down to the lobby. I had 2 cars - a new Mercedes
and a 5 year old Buick. The Buick ran better than the Mercedes, (well, at least as well).
I couldn't change the oil in my Mercedes because the car would be disabled for about
5 minutes and I "couldn't get to the hospital" (which I never went to).

I read every book, (no Internet in those days), and went to 3 well-known psychiatrists because
money was no problem. The last one I saw 2 x a week at $300 per hour. Did any of this help?
No! Xanax kinda worked, and I finally found a little relief - I would get up and run around the block
as fast as I could - somehow that seemed to help.

I went along with this horrible condition until I met an old doctor who I liked right away. He also
thought my problem was physical, so he sent my blood to a little lab that had appraised him of his corn
allergy. Their results showed that I had a major deficiency in one trace vitamin 'B' - evidently not
the major vitamin B's we all kinda know about. I went to Costco and bought a super-duper
mega multiple vitamin B, and in 2 weeks the panic was gone! For some reason it worked!

Hope this helps you.

Very best regards,

Earl Brown
ebrown [at] jumpercard.com