PDA

View Full Version : Heart palpitations and high pulse.

lb76696
14-08-14, 11:12
I used to suffer a lot from heart palpitations that I'm pretty sure were down to anxiety. They've started to reappear in small amounts but today they are worse. I'm trying not to think and hoping they'll stop but I'm panicking because my pulse is 93 and I'm going on holiday tomorrow. I had ECG's, blood tests and a chest x-ray last week but I'm scared I'm going to have a dangerous arrhythmia and collapse on holiday.
How often do others suffer from these?

nomorepanic
14-08-14, 12:06
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Aaahhfreakout
14-08-14, 15:13
I've found the longer I feel stressed, the longer my pulse stays high. A couple of hours of stress might keep my pulse high for an hour or two as well. It's very easy to put yourself in a state which keeps it high even once you are relaxed. It might take a little while of not being stressed for it to cool down too. :)