PDA

View Full Version : Another person panicking over lymph nodes!

joni0407
14-08-14, 17:12
I've had swollen painful armpits for months now! I do feel lumps in them but they're more oblong swollen places then round lumps. Went to the doctors twice about this. First time he did blood work which all came back normal and second time put me on antibiotics which I finished a few days ago and have notices no change at all. So I called him again and he scheduled me for a ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. I am freaking out! I even called to see if they could get me in today instead and they were booked. I'm panicking over this! I also noticed yesterday my jaw line is hurting pretty bad. Its a stinging pain and sometimes tingles and is even giving me a ear ache. I think I do feel a small lump there as well. What could be causing all these nodes to all of a sudden swell? I have no signs of infection or anything. I'm so afraid of lymphoma! Anyone with experience with any of this?

kirstynic
14-08-14, 20:22
Lymphoma is my fear at the moment due to multiple symptoms.

Hard lump behind ear which is a swollen node
Itching
Constant low grade fever

Saw doctor again today and he now says I have a urine infection too. The low grade fever is really concerning me and the lymph node.

I hope all goes good at your scan tomorrow x

joni0407
14-08-14, 22:37
Thank you! I hope everything works out for you as well! Just wish our minds didn't turn things into the worst possible scenario the second we find something!