PDA

View Full Version : Hiv Aniexty. Was I Anal Raped?

worriednow22
15-08-14, 01:03
Ok,

This is a serious post so please no jokes. so heres the story. I went out to a bar an drank about 6 shots of vodka and topped it off with a beer almost 72 hours ago. I went out with a friend to a dance club and everything was fine. Anyways after that I went home alone.

The thing is I am low on money and I am staying at this youth hostel place. There were like 4 other guys staying in the same room as me via bunkbeds. I got home around 4 am and went to sleep fast I remember. When I drink it really puts me in a deep sleep. Anyways it was blazing hot because this place has no air conditioner so I was just sleeping in my boxers and no cover I think.

I have stayed at youth hostels before and always considered them safe. I went to sleep and woke up later in the night and felt sick. I had a pain in my anal area too I noticed that was deep feeling.

Anyways I wake up the next day and I still have a pain my anal area. Its like a deep throbbing pain. I really didnt think much about it the first half of the day because I have a bump in that area that sometimes produces a pain (Im guessing hemorroid maybe) and I figured the alcohol must have aggravated it or something. But then I started wondering why now when I drink and not the other times? I think maybe I can recall a time a few months ago when I had a pain in that area but im not certain with a bulging bump that went away in a few days.

Anyways I have never talked to any of these guys before and dont know them. I am pretty sure though one of them is gay and from france though based on how he acts and talks. I started to panic and now its 3 days later and I still have the anal pain. Its getting better but still im worried.

Not to get too graphic but another thing is I noticed my bowels today smelled like perfume or something. I thought that was really odd and started to really panic thinking this could be some lube or something left over. But it happened nearly 72 hours ago....wouldnt any lube be flushed out by now?

Heres the thing. I have no memory of anyone raping me. But the thing is when I drink it knocks me out cold sometimes. The good thing is I do remember waking up feeling sick. So if that waked me up wouldn't I wake up during anal penetration considering nothing has ever been up my anus before.

I am really scared I could get hiv from this. I mean I have always feared hiv and maybe that fear has attracted it to me. I read that anal rape is a high chance of hiv. I mean...if he had hiv what would my risk be? Its at least 10% right since it would have been rough since he was raping me. I am really worried if I was raped there is a good chance I have hiv now.

The good news is I thank god have no memory of some dude on top of me. Surely by the grace of god I would wake up during an anal rape right? Or was I too drunk? What do you guys think considering what I have told you? I mean wouldn't I have some sort of vague memory of someone raping me if it happened?

Let me just say. The only "proof" I have of being raped is the anal pain. It is a deep pain, throbbing but not unbearable. Its uncomfortable and hurts some though. I can actually press on an area in my anal area that hurts more and it feels like a mass/bump on my skin or something.

But the only proof of rape is the fact I was in sleeping in the same room with 4-5 total male strangers, it was hot and I was in my boxers only. I have no memories of rape or anything like that. If I did not have a pain I would have never suspected rape or even entertained the thought. But I guess pain alone is enough evidence to signal it might have happened.

Serenity1990
15-08-14, 08:02
To be honest, I think you're doing the equivalent of 2 + 2 = 648392902019374757.

Sam100322
15-08-14, 09:35
You would have woken up if someone was doing Anal with you even after drinking loads
It's kind of impossible story just your mind playing tricks on you

Junot
15-08-14, 10:07
Unless you were in a stage of nearly alcohol-induced coma, I guess you'd have felt something odd going on in your back.

Justinf
15-08-14, 10:25
Not sure about you, but even if I was maggoted I would wake up if some guy was shoving his pole up my back passage. You would know. trust me, it would hurt like crazy. Zero chance.

MyNameIsTerry
16-08-14, 03:26
I think the only sensible advice is that you should consult a professional who can talk to you about this and who can perform an examination. They can give any advice needed on the risk of HIV or other STI's and to advise you on how to report this to the authorities.

Fishmanpa
16-08-14, 04:11
"Was I Anal Raped?"

Unless you were injected with the stuff I got for my colonoscopy.....Nope!

Positive thoughts

worriednow22
16-08-14, 20:52
Thanks guys. But the thing is I fall into a pretty deep sleep when drunk. I mean isn't it possible I could have slept through it?

Also could liquor make hemorroids hurt or anything else? I am just trying to tell myself there must be a reason for my anal pain.

Junot
16-08-14, 21:24
Also could liquor make hemorroids hurt or anything else? I am just trying to tell myself there must be a reason for my anal pain.

Yes.

MyNameIsTerry
18-08-14, 04:30
Roids can be impacted by dehydration, yes. However, you are asking a very serious question here about a possible serious crime.

I really think this is a matter for someone who understands the subject of rape, not this forum.

Whilst I'm not saying it did or could happen, because the answer is I don't know (I've had roids for 20 years and some of what you say matches), if we spin back 10 years or so in the UK not many people understood about sexual assault & alcohol and the date rape drugs. So, I think this is a question for a suitably qualified professional, not an anxiety forum.

Are there are rape crisis lines that you could call so that you can understand whether this is possible? They won't judge you, whether it turns out to be nothing, an anxiety issue, or sexual assault and they will give you the advice you require.

worriednow22
09-09-14, 03:01
Guys I drank several times after this incident without any anal pain at all. In fact I drank way more a few nights ago and had no anal pain the next day.

Something just does not add up. Why did I have anal pain after that one night? I mean maybe it just happened and the alcohol occasionally gives me anus pain without any rhyme or reason?

I want to get tested but its only been right over 4 weeks now. I wish I knew if I was raped or not. Kinda driving me crazy. I keep saying "no dude you would have woken up during it for sure or remember it" but then I remember the long deep pain I had in that area. Why the pain....something had to happen to cause it. I am so confused....never thought I would be in a situation like this.

MyNameIsTerry
09-09-14, 03:31
I really think this is something for someone who understands the subject of sexual abuse.

A medical professional could examine the area to look for signs of anything or any other problems such as roids, which are very easy for them to diagnose. Roids don't always flare up from the same causes anyway, so its not possible to say if alcohol always triggers them. Alcohol never triggered mine, it was more going to the toilet or sitting for long periods at work.

I think you need to talk to somene who understands the situation, can perform an examination and can advise you on any testing or criminal proceedings giving the required support.