PDA

View Full Version : Smear fear!

Fj2014
15-08-14, 08:18
Hi ladies,
I had a smear done nine months early last Friday because I was bleeding after sex... I've also got stomach and lower back pain and a pain in my groin whic I've read can all be symptoms of cervical cancer.
Yesterday I started to get some dark discharge and now break through bleeding... This doesn't normally happen but I've skipped my pill break so could that be why?!

Has anyone else had similar symptoms and a clear smear?
I'm so scared I've already got advanced CC!

:(

Fj2014
15-08-14, 09:10
Thanks Hun,fingers crossed for good news - I just hate waiting.
I had a pelvic ultrasound a few weeks ago which came back fine so I'm sure your CT will!

Good luck and keep me posted :) xx

Fj2014
15-08-14, 15:56
Thanks chick, I’m wondering whether to ring and see if the results are there but it’s only been a week and part of me wants to prove to myself I can wait.

I hope your CT gives you the answers you’re looking for and that’s great news about your dad – I’m so glad he’s doing well !!

xxx

Fj2014
16-08-14, 20:00
Yayyyy!! Just had results through and they're normal :)!!!
So happy!!

Beckie4567
04-09-14, 18:57
Well done happy for you how long did the spotting go on for ??. I'm experiencing this at mo and have just be told I have an ectroption had a smear last year normal just had another one yest and petrified of results I no it's guna say something bad like advanced cancer :(