PDA

View Full Version : Going on holiday tomorrow and worries about how ill I feel

Female healthanxiety
15-08-14, 22:48
I have just come over all faint and have had to lay down.

I've been feeling hot and cold for days now, all because of what is happening with my head an dizziness.

I really feel like I'm gonna back out of my holiday tomorrow to Cyprus because of how I'm feeling....

I took a decongestant tablet (relief from nasal and sinus pressure) about an hour and a half ago, thought I would have a glass of wine while I was packing as well and now I've sat down feel really dizzy and my head had started to feel funny again. I feel like my eyes are going to roll :/(

Yesterday was the first day that was ok, after taking the decongestant, nutofen and paracetamol every 4 hours.

Please someone reply I feel like gonna faint ;/(

Hate this

Junot
16-08-14, 00:18
It's a bit late for worries and you don't have any physical condition that would explain those symptoms. Maybe you should take something to calm down and go to sleep (I don't think alcohol will help). Bon voyage.

AnnieMags
16-08-14, 00:41
I don't think decongestants and alcohol are a good mix and that could explain this most recent dizziness. If you are going to continue to take them, you probably should not drink alcohol at all. Hope you feel better soon.

Carnation
16-08-14, 00:41
OK. Calm down. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
Firstly, you having been taking quite a combination of stuff and topping it with alcohol, I am not surprised you are feeling faint.
I think you should just go to bed. Don't think about the Holiday. Get up in the morning and see how you feel. If you don't feel too bad. Get to the Airport and if you freak out, you can always come back home. You might find when you are there, you feel differently and want to go. But, you have to keep telling yourself, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do! Stay calm. :)