PDA

View Full Version : Physical anxiety symptoms hitting me all at once?

aangel
16-08-14, 07:17
I've anxiety for a minute now (nothing that's been officially diagnosed yet) but the plan is to get some sort of therapy soon or take flower essences—something to end the madness. The main thing I really struggled with in the past was intrusive thoughts and other generalized anxiety issues. But this past week or so has left with on and off head pressure. There was a point I where I felt like I wasn't getting enough air or I was forgetting to breathe but I think that caused by my anxiety over the head pressure thing. My body and and head feels like it's vibrating from the inside that started a day or so ago. I'm still having intrusive thoughts but today when I them I got cold all over but mostly I could feel the chill in my back head. I really feel like crying at this point. I had two—almost three blissful months where I wasn't caught in this pit of all consuming fear. It wasn't perfect but I felt like I was really making progress and getting better. Anyway my mom she's understanding but at the time she's keeps encouraging to make plans for my future but it's seems so hard focus on (or commit to) anything I could possible want for myself because it's like I'm constantly stuck in my head. I swear, I'm 23 but I might as well still be a kid. I'm neither independent or self sufficient as I should be at my age. I just feel really frustrated with myself, looking back I can still remember that thought that got me panicking about everything and it just spiraled down from there. If only I had dismissed it. This has been a really tough week. I'm night owl anyway but I've been having a hard time falling asleep. My appetite has been pretty nonexistent too but I make sure to eat something regardless. I really don't want get any worse.