PDA

View Full Version : hi

sweetboyjamie
21-12-06, 22:13
Hi, i'm new here. For the last few years i have been suffering from depression and anxiety and also i get bad panic attacks. I hardly ever leave the house now its got so bad. All my friends i used to have i don't see them that much no more since i started getting panic attacks and staying in more.

So i thought i'd say hi, this seems a nice forum. If anyone wants to chat say hi. It would be cool to find some new mates to talk to and people who understand. I get real lonely at times

trac67
21-12-06, 22:20
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

LickeyEndBlues
21-12-06, 23:04
Hi Jamie,
Your tag reminded me of a James Taylor album of the early 70s, "Sweet Baby James"...now there was a guy who suffered big time from anxiety and depression.

Welcome to nmp, this is a really good place for finding out about yourself and others. In sharing experiences here we do move on, slowly maybe but we move on.

Chatroom can be a good place to interact with folks who will chat about anything; meds, symptoms or just the weather!!!

Take care and remember you are not alone in here.

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

seeker
21-12-06, 23:05
Hello,
You'll get lots of support here! Try to go out if you can, especially to see frineds - you'll feel so much better if you do. I often make myself ill with anxiety before going to see friends, but am so glad that I force myself to go anyway, as within half an hour ad a glass of wine, I have relaxed and enjoy myself! How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Also, I bet some fo your friends have anxiety too - they just don't want to say!!

yorkylover
21-12-06, 23:19
Hi and welcome.You will get lots of support here and advise.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
;):);):);):);):)

Ellen XX

manmoor
21-12-06, 23:53
Hi Jamie,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

jill
21-12-06, 23:59
Hi Jamie

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

You have come to the right place, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

First steps to overcoming panic and anxiety

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Fear is the darkroom
where negatives are developed.....

When you fear something,
learn as much about it as you can.
Knowledge conqers fear...

nomorepanic
22-12-06, 17:30
Hi Jamie

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely people here and get some great support so stick around.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel