PDA

View Full Version : feel sick with fear

pepsi
16-08-14, 11:35
Hi all im 39 years of age and i had what looked like muscle wastage 9 months ago. My arm was so painful a dull ache constantly then one morning it had pitted like there was a dent. I went to the drs who said if it stops hurting no need to worry...it did stop hurting but the dent still remains. 2 months later i am riddled with twitches legs arms fingers and back eye lid scalp and toes moving alone. This has never subsided im taking magnesium doesnt stop the twitching ...it makes me worry so much ive just sat through videos of people with MD and als on u tube there arms are twitching like mine do. I cant hold my mouth open if i turn my mouth down as in stretch my lips down my mouth shakes which then causes my neck to tremor and my head will start to move alone. I feel so affraid i have 2 kids im scared i have some horrible uncurable disease. Something is up with me i know it is. I live in fear every day .

Frankie123
16-08-14, 22:24
I think if your symptoms are worrying you so much you should go back to your doctor and ask for further tests just to put your mind at rest that there is nothing seriously wrong. A lot of the symptoms you mention can be put down to anxiety but it would be good to get your doctor's confirmation that this is the case.

pepsi
16-08-14, 23:24
Thanks Frankie123 ...ive never had any drs tests done.

Frankie123
17-08-14, 18:36
The doctors are able to do a number of blood tests but they can also do a physical check to test your reactions to things. If these tests are okay, and I am sure they will be, then it will help to put your mind at rest.

pepsi
18-08-14, 17:48
What sort of reaction tests would they do ?