PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice

Poopsi
16-08-14, 22:09
I'll start off by saying I do have anxiety and about 1.5 years ago had a horrible case of physical symptoms, got blood work and nerve tests and everything was negative.

My problem now is that I woke up this morning and my toes felt like they were asleep. After a few minutes of walking around it started to fade in all but the second toe in both my feet. It's been about 7 hours since I woke up and it still feels funny when I walk. When I'm laying down or standing I cant tell anything is wrong, but when I wiggle my toes or walk the second toe on both my feet feel numb. When I touch them I can feel the touch. If it was just one toe I would probably just assume it was anxiety since I just had some bad stress on Tuesday and Wednesday. Since it's the same toe on both sides, should I be worried about MS?

Frankie123
16-08-14, 22:13
I should not worry too much. My feet often go to sleep as it were and take some time to wake up. Also I think the more you concentrate on your toes the more the feeling seems to still be there. I don't think you have MS as I have a friend with this and numbness in toes was not the first symptoms she got.