PDA

View Full Version : Can't put in to words how convinced and scared I am

Chloe34517
16-08-14, 22:48
It wouldn't be so bad if I could just accept this is anxiety and try and treat the anxiety, but I just can't, no matter what I do. I don't understand how this could possibly just be my head making me feel so exhausted and unwell, and it's the scariest feeling when I genuinely feel I'm in danger and nobody will listen. It upsets me so much :(. I'm going away to Portugal next weekend and I can't even order clothes online like I need to, because I'm so convinced I'll be dead by then or during the holiday, and it makes me feel so sad. Can anxiety really cause you to feel ill constantly, even when you're not particularly anxious? I can't even sit down without habig to fight to stay awake and I feel so faint 24/7. My heart rate is always either too low or too high and it all worries me. I'm only young and I feel so sad that I might have to die young and leave my family behind.

terror-x
16-08-14, 22:51
i hope your ok chloe it dont sound good but there is allways help

anthrokid
17-08-14, 02:32
Sounds like you're having a really rough time at the moment, and I'm sorry to hear that. I can tell you that anxiety can cause you to feel very unwell. Being anxious uses a LOT of energy, so people who suffer from anxiety are often exhausted and feel sore due to muscle tension. Other common symptoms associated with anxiety are gastrointestinal problems (so feeling sick, having an upset stomach, etc). Heart rate can also vary with anxiety.

If you're really worried about this it would be a good idea to check in with a doctor and see if they can do anything to help you out with it. You said that no one will listen to you, so have you seen a GP about your symptoms yet? If they have said it isn't anything serious then it might be time to ask for a bit of support for your anxiety so you can learn how to manage it and start feeling better :)

It might be helpful, if you haven't already, to take a look at this article and see what kind of symptoms can come with anxiety and why. It provides some good explanations for some of the things that feel really awful and scary to someone with health anxiety.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/