PDA

View Full Version : lisa

lisag
17-08-14, 05:04
:shrug: feeling awkward .im a newbie

swgrl09
17-08-14, 05:16
Welcome :) I poked around without posting for awhile before having the courage to do so. Take your time, read some articles on the left, etc. Hope you find something useful and some support here :welcome:

lisag
17-08-14, 05:18
hello....i have been a dealing with panic-attack/anxieties for over 10 yrs now.its been a very crippling handicap in my life . its limited me ,and ive allowed it too because of the frightning experiences. i preferred to not do certain things just avoid one. now its been with me so long ,i learned some ways to cope ,my own wierd ways.in reality im tired of living with this, i cry sometimes...then i stumbled upon this site. i didnt feel so alone now. this can help me as an aide . perhaps in helping me heal ,become whole again. thank you god:)

johny
17-08-14, 15:51
:welcome:Lisa,
Its a good site one tip would be try not to overload yourself with the information found here just search what's relevant to you
Don't worry everyone here who has had panic attacks will understand and relate to your symptom's and how you deal with them what you may think is strange the chances are most of us have experienced the same.
There is light at the end of the tunnel remember panic attacks wont kill us their just a nuisance that we have to learn to overcome.
You have made the first step on the journey don't feel afraid to post your concerns nobody here will judge you they will just offer positive advice.
Johny