PDA

View Full Version : Shaking and Fatigued Arms

RaverNeko
17-08-14, 19:14
Hey everyone, I've been struggling with health anxiety for several months. I'm sure some of y'all have read some of my other posts and what-not.

I've been having some troubling synptoms that just increase my anxiety levels to the max. For some reason, my arms, specifically my forearms, feel very tight and fatigued. I had other people feel my arms and they do notice how tight they arel. My hands, for some reason, are also shaking and trembling for some reason. The best way I can describe it is that it's like shivering but nowhere near as intense. Focusing on it seems to make it worse. You can really notice it when holding a cup or fork. They've been doing this for five days.

Has anybody else experienced this? I talked to a doctor about it yesterday and he said that elevated stress levels and anxiety can cause it. That made me feel better for a day but the trembling and shaking hasn't stopped.

luc
17-08-14, 19:42
I agree with doctor and have experienced the shakes myself due to stress and anxiety.

RaverNeko
17-08-14, 23:10
How long do the shakes last for you? I'm glad that this is only an anxiety issue... Bleh it makes me so nervous and upset.

Serenity1990
17-08-14, 23:47
Yup, used to get that all the time. :)

RaverNeko
18-08-14, 02:16
Serenity, how did you manage the shakes and how long would they last for you?