PDA

View Full Version : Teeth

RyanM1994
18-08-14, 09:58
Hi Guys,

I've been a hell of a lot better lately, thank all of you guys for the help.

This is the first real worry I have had for a week (ish), so here goes.

I've recently been to the dentist for a review on my tooth that was root canal'd.
He told me that I now need to have 2 fillings in two teeth near the front (both next to the front teeth), as there is a slight hole in both.

The thing is, I start my new job at the end of the month, and I cannot afford to have the two fillings done just yet. Now i'm plagued with fears that if I don't get them done straight away, I'll get another abscess or two.

What do you guys think I should do? Do you think it should be OK to leave for a month until I get paid next?

Thanks guys,

Cags48
18-08-14, 11:18
I would start the new job then soon as you can afford them get them done ...... Just keep your fingers crossed no abscess ..... That's just my opinion and what I would do , good luck in new job

Fishmanpa
18-08-14, 12:10
My dentist is pretty cool and flexible. I don't have dental insurance so I pay out of pocket and it's expensive. They allow me to spread the payment out for 2-3 months. They just hit my debit card up. It really helps. No harm in asking if your dentist would do that.

Positive thoughts