PDA

View Full Version : Please help me :(

tiredofthis14
18-08-14, 11:16
hi

i have suffered health aniexty for three years iv woken today convinced im going to die i cant handle it i feel sick to my stomach with fear i feel dizzy and tired and heart feels like it not beating proply
so scared it like a premonition

Tanner40
18-08-14, 12:16
Good Morning Tired Of This. Waking up with full blown HA is never any fun. This used to happen to me frequently. All of your physical symptoms are very common manifestations of anxiety. That's the good news.

Once the cycle of anxiety begins, it is very difficult to break. Not impossible, just difficult. Nothing that can't be solved by some rational thinking and some deep breathing. Have you tried deep breathing or progressive muscle relaxation with deep breathing. Practiced 30 minutes every day, this can really help to slow down the anxiety and to begin a better journey toward calmness.

There are also free CBT classes online which are quite good. These can help you in retraining your mind to respond to adverse situations positive and realistic self talk.

You can beat this, one step at a time. Good luck.

tiredofthis14
18-08-14, 12:20
Thank u so much for replying i have done deep breathing ect i can go 3 weeks no aniexty then bam im bad im convinced it is hormone related because it always around the time of my period
i try to keep busy ect it just the death premonition feeling i cannot cope with i have two young children i try and tell myself iv had it before and i am still here it is just so hard when it screaming at u ur dying :( im only 24