PDA

View Full Version : help plz read

anx mum
18-08-14, 12:56
I am so worried ive had pain in my calf for 10 days is been constant, then about 5 days ago got pain in my chest the pain is in centre of chest which is quite severe, im worried ive got symptoms of a dvt/pe ive had 2 di dimer blood tests which come back normal. Been to docs today and now my calf is swollen I asked if he do a scan of leg but he refused cos di dimer was ok. Im really worried docs are missing something:weep: plz help

j2
18-08-14, 16:42
My brother has had many problems with clots in his calves. When they happen to him, there is no doubt about it. His leg triples in size and he is in so much pain he can't walk or sleep. He has to rush to the hospital and be monitored and treated immediately. I can't imagine that you have had a clot in either your leg or lung for that long and you can still function. I wish I were able to tell you what is going on. I know I get all kinds of leg and chest pain from all sorts of things both related and not related to HA. I know it is easy for me to tell you to try and relax but I think you are OK.

Good luck,
J

anx mum
18-08-14, 20:51
Thank u j2 im really scared something is wrong :weep:. I can walk a short distance and leg isn't red is abit swollen. Just don't know how accurate the di dimar bloodtest is. The pain in the chest are sharp and stabbing just wanna know whats going on