PDA

View Full Version : REALLY STRUGGLING

cazza
22-12-06, 12:03
Hi i have only posted here before about my heart flutters/missed beats
which i have had a 24 hour tape done and am awaiting the results in january. But lately i feel so strange lightheaded and my ear feels blocked. last night i had a headache that just would not go all night no matter how many tablets i took and my heart woke me up pounding! I just think im going to have a stroke or something ! Feel so weird worried i am going to ruin christmas! help carol[V]

seeker
22-12-06, 12:23
Hello Cazza, try not to worry! I find one of the best ways to sort out these problems is to do some strong exercise, like go for a jog or something. That way your body goes onto autopilot and you know you are working properly!! Have you got betablockers from the doc? It sounds like excess adrenaline caused by anxiety - the beta blockers would help to stop the action of adrenaline. Hope this helps. For a headache casued by tnesion, normal painkiller sprobably won't help much. Boots do a tension headache relief pill, which might be better.

Stu M
22-12-06, 17:28
Hello Carol,

I get the fuzzy head with the blocked ears sensation too, Ive had it for about 6 months now, and although it worries me now and again, I can ignore it most of the time. Feels like I have air trapped or pressure in my ears!!

Ive been to the doctors with it, and he's checked my ears and sinuses and told me im fine, another anxiety symptom. :(

Keep smiling :D

Stu

tnt808
22-12-06, 18:11
Hi Carol,

Have you been drinking enough water? I find that when I don't drink my water the headaches come. It's amazing really what water does for the body.

Relax hun and drink that water!!! [^]

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

cazza
23-12-06, 15:02
Thanks everyone for your advice much appreciated:D
happy christmas carolx