PDA

View Full Version : Does Anxiety makes you prone to ALLERGY?!

xAsianFidgetx
19-08-14, 03:41
Hello this is my new concern now.
I have a previous post here that I shared my story about the starting point of my anxiety.

This is my latest concern now because I am so worried about candida and other fungal or bacterial invasion into my system which can actually damage you organs like the heart or lungs (As what I have read on google).

Few weeks ago, I suffered from a constant sneezing, in it happens whenever I catch dust or whatever it is like a smell or pollen that irritates my nose. Then this sneezing develop into a runny nose symptoms...My throat, I don't know if it is actually my throat or the back of my nasal is kinda itchy...not severe but I feel uncomfortable whenever I eat or drink water. My eyes has a little burning sensation, teary a little. Then I always sneeze. I woke up whenever I sleep just to clear my throat and to spit because I notice clear not thick mucus on it. I also have (I think) a low grade fever, but I'm not sure, mild headache and this good old pain in the chest mostly on my left side where the heart is.

My question is does Heart infection rare when it comes to fungus or bacteria or viruses? That's my main concern now...Having candida or whatever it is..Allergy??? I don't have shortness of breath I guess and I don't panic...Just worry about this Myocarditis/Pericarditis thing.

I don't have enough resources to get me checked by a Dr. I don't have insurance. :( My salary is not that huge...In fact, it only $90 a month! Yeah, you heard it. That is why I can't get my mind at ease. :( Really worried.

Thank you everyone for your time reading/commenting on my post.

xAsianFidgetx
19-08-14, 12:46
:weep:

swgrl09
19-08-14, 14:46
I've had allergies all summer. It's been really bad. I have had constant runny nose, sinus infections, watery eyes, etc. I have never heard of it being linked to a heart infection and don't think that is something that really happens. Try an anti-histamine and see if it helps - they are over the counter in the US and you don't need to see a doctor for it.