PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Eyelids, Exhausted and Dizzy

MelSilk
19-08-14, 10:49
Hi there,

It has been a while since I was last active on this site. :blush:

Since last week Tuesday I have had very heavy eyelids like I cant even keep my eyes open and I am exhausted. I am also dizzy and my eyes are fuzzy and I have headaches. I have been to the doctor and they have ruled out anything dangerous.

Does anyone else have these symptoms?

Also how long should one be on citalopram - is there a limit?? I have been on it for more than 2 years and I am wondering if I should change??

Please help:scared15::scared10::scared11::sad:

swgrl09
19-08-14, 14:49
I have this right now with allergies and sinusitis all the time. If the cit is working for you, I don't think it hurts to stay on it but that's something to ask your doctor as everybody is different.

MelSilk
20-08-14, 07:02
Im sitting at work right now and I am utterly exhausted! I feel like crying because I cant control my tiredness. I am scared I am going to lose my job and I am the breadwinner in the family at the moment. My boss has already threatened this as I was sick last week. He said he will just find a replacement.

Please help me someone - how can I stay awake without caffeine which is going to cause major anxiety if I have some.