PDA

View Full Version : Scared!

LiziJenks
20-08-14, 19:56
Health anxiety is getting the better of me! I have had a headache for around a week now and I normally put it down to pms but whether its the stress or anxiety its still there! I have convinced myself I have a brain tumour or something very seriously wrong with me. Any advice please?!

lisad1977
20-08-14, 20:07
hi I to suffer for terrible headaches blurred vision off balance feeling. this has gone on for ages. I to thnk brain tumor stroke bleed in brain. I get numbness in mouth and tongue aswell.

Dolphin8808
20-08-14, 20:16
Brain tumors show typically as neurological symptoms. Pain would be normally at end stages and very severe.

I have suffered with migraines and tension headaches for years and years. Mine can last a few weeks at a time and also scare me something fierce. That is NOT uncommon at all, and the fact you are stressing about it proves that you are actually bringing this on yourself as well. Not being mean at all!! I do the same thing, I stress myself so bad I make it worse for myself.

Try to calm down, take a nice bath, relax, get a good nights sleep and calm yourself. I know its easier said than done but please try. Also, make sure you are not clenching your jaw tight, when we are stressed, we tend to do that a lot which can cause an almost constant head ache.