PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who....

VictoryIsForever
20-08-14, 20:34
10 Months have passed since i started exposure therapy and I have surely made some improvement, but....

I feel much better and safer when I go outside alone, since if i feel panicky I can quickly return home without explaining it to anyone.
Am I the only one?? :D
I can ride a Bus easily, sit in a crowd, sit in parks, sit in coffee bars, go shopping and many many more outside activity's but again, I feel much better if I am alone :doh:
And if don't go outside early in the morning than I would pretty much spend the entire day in home.
Somehow I find it hard, nearly impossible to go out later, especially at night.

About my progress.....

2 months ago I had so much hope and i felt like I have won this war, but than I had guests in mine house who have prevented me from going outside for a whole month...
Its so hard to get back on track....
Before they came i was able to go barber shop and get a haircut , now I need to do it again, but that just seems impossible.

Sometimes, like today I feel like I made no progress at all, that's why i am posting here :D
Hoping to get some encouragement and hope.

I know I have made a huge improvement and i won't give up, but there are just days when u feel like a crap, so any tip or advice would be great :)

spuder
20-08-14, 23:09
That's so great well done keep it up

VictoryIsForever
29-08-14, 22:35

I feel so much better now, and i am full of hope :)

flossie
08-09-14, 12:15
Don't beat yourself up about the things you can't do. Focus on what you can do and take confidence from that.