PDA

View Full Version : Palpitations? Someone help...

Jennaxox
21-08-14, 17:47
Right so I use to suffer from health anxiety really badly, I've calmed down loads over the past year I've been so proud of myself because I've looked back and saw the change I've made, I'm going away Saturday just for a long weekend with friends, I always get really anxious about leaving my mum and dad incase something happens to me and there not with me, so this morning I was at work like normal I didn't feel anxious or anything and palpitations came out of nowhere was pretty scarey as it went on for a few minutes and made my breathing feel really funny like I was struggling to breathe, I don't know of they actually are palpitations only way I can describe it is feels like another heart beat in my chest/neck and makes your breathing go funny if anyone can help put my mind at rest would be appreciated as I really wanted to enjoy this weekend but now I'm worrying incase it's something serious thanks in advance xxxx

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

Ps I have had a ECG in the past because I used to suffer with this same problem frequently x

nomorepanic
21-08-14, 17:54
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Ruby13
21-08-14, 22:44
I know how scary palpitations are, as I have had bad ones and went to hospital. Speak with your doctor, who a hours be able to allay your fears. I have has ECG and all was fine. I still feel apprehensive if and when they happen, even though I know it is the anxiety causing them. Try not to worry about them.