PDA

View Full Version : Red spots on glans

hipponator
23-08-14, 21:42
A few days ago, I noticed a many tiny red spots on my glans. I don't know if they are anywhere else on my glans, because my foreskin is attached to my penile head. It does not hurt, but it's itchy sometimes (I don't know if it's the red spots that itches, or not). I'm uncircumcised and the red spots are barely visible, but you can see that the glans is red. And now what my concerns are is that is this common and what do I do to get rid of it?

Oh, and I just noticed that there are not only spots, mostly areas, but I just saw that there are only around the visible area of my glans (as far as I know). I pulled the skin a bit down, and it looked normal there. Could this have happened because of irritation when the penile head is dragged against my underpants?

nomorepanic
23-08-14, 22:36
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

swanick15
12-10-14, 23:02
Obviously I don't know your sexual history but maybe an STI test is in order