PDA

View Full Version : Really scared, reassurance needed!

Izzytheanxietyqueen
23-08-14, 22:51
Hi, I'm izzy and I'm 15 years old. For the last two days I have had a really horrible embarrassing situation, it is very embarrassing to tell people but I really need some reassurance. I am usually fairly healthy although I worry a lot but the last two days I have been having fairly messy horrible stains in my underwear which is horrible because I don't know how or why but yesterday I took it as nothing although very unusual, but today I have had the same messy embarrassing stain but with blood too and so I tried to go to toilet thinking it was maybe constipation, but blood just came out and it's not my period although I haven't got it yet because it wasn't like that but I told my mum she said I had piles which my dad had a lot before he died of heart attack so maybe family related also because I have been sitting down a lot so my mum said that's possible but also my grandma said it may be constipation or a tear, I'm going to doctors anyway in two weeks for a checkup but I'm really scared because I've never been ill before in my whole life and it feels like I'm ill generally. Please reassure me it's not serious or something worrying :( xxx

Frankie123
23-08-14, 22:58
Hello Izzy, you are very young to have something seriously wrong with you. Are you sure it is not your period which has come early. If it is your back passage than it is most likely to be a tear or piles. I am glad you have made a doctors appointment who, hopefully, will reassure you that it is not serious.