PDA

View Full Version : Getting over a stomach bug

RoseEve
24-08-14, 03:17
Hello friends I need some virtual hugs tonight. I'm just getting over a really bad stomach virus. This bug was really aggressive vomiting diarrhea headache fever chills the whole gambit. It's really hard being sick when you have two small children to take care of two. Especially when you're alone at the time. Although I have to say my little girl did help me quite a bit. Things in my life are extremely stressful right now. I'm having a really hard time with my mother which we live together and she watches my kids we been fighting horrifically. I'm not anxious about the stomach virus I know it'll pass it's just you guys know when you're not feeling well physically and mentally it takes a toll. Just looking for some support friends hope everyone has a good weekend.

mm36
24-08-14, 03:22
:hugs: Have a great weekend and feel better soon. :flowers:

RoseEve
24-08-14, 13:45
Thank you :)

SelfLoathing
24-08-14, 13:56
Hi RoseEve,

I hope you sre feeling better today. It can be so very hard to parent when we are ill, and you just feel like you have to keep going anyway :hugs:

Wishing you a peaceful day x

swgrl09
24-08-14, 15:12
Ugh, those are the worst! I had one on vacation this past spring, it was rough being in a hotel room.

I hope you are feeling better :hugs: Have lots of ginger ale, it helps to calm your stomach.

RoseEve
25-08-14, 00:27
They are the worst! Thanks everyone! I feel much better today!