PDA

View Full Version : I'm succumbing!!!

meche
24-08-14, 09:21
For the past week, HA has being doing everything in it's power to reel me back in. This started last week with breathing issues & shooting pains in my upper body & discomfort under my armpit. It seemed to get better for a few days & I thought I had everything under control but I'm still left with a feeling of not getting enough oxygen. Strangely, the left side of my chest when I take huge breaths in feels obstructed & very uncomfortable.

My left armpit, shoulder & sometimes upper back are also very uncomfortable. I'm getting random pains in all my upper body at different times. Because I already have a lump in my left boob (been tested & harmless), I decided to have a prod around & although I couldn't find any lumps, I'm certain I have a swelling under my armpit. Now I don't know if it's always been there, whether it's something to worry about or whether I've prodded so much I've made it that way. I just know I'm focused on it!!! I went against all my rules this morning and googled... but only on images. I needed to know where my lymph nodes were. This actually made me feel a little better because where my so called swelling is, is nowhere near where lymph nodes are located. Infact, it's not even in my armpit but at the very top of my arm. I don't know what this means, if anything at all :shrug::shrug:!!!

I'm just feeling & looking like crap at the moment. I'm unbelievably pale, a bit dizzy at times, feel zapped & a bit spaced out. What with the aches/pains & breathing issues I feel myself spiralling. I'm not looking for reassurances but I always feel better writing these things down because I know you guys understand. Thank you. xx

luc
24-08-14, 12:53
Hi meche,

It's good to be able to write things down - Putting into words what you know - that This is HA. Yes you maybe feeling under the weather, having some aches and pains and what sounds to my like the manifestations of anxiety. You do however sound like you have it under control. So keep strong and remember the old saying "look and yee shall find" and I'm not talking about anything spiritual here, I'm talking about armpits !!:hugs: Lucia.

swgrl09
24-08-14, 15:14
I agree with "look and yee shall find" - that's why I am always afraid to do my monthly breast checks, but I do them so that I get used to what's there.

I have had a major HA comeback recently too. It's so frustrating, but try to use it as the perfect time to practice fighting back against it.

luc
24-08-14, 18:32
Hi swgrl,

Can I ask are you 'normal' with your boobs the rest of the time?