PDA

View Full Version : Balance really anxious

julia
24-08-14, 17:15
Hi please does anybody suddenly feel like they are going to fall over forward I keep feeling panicky as feel so off balance and light headed but to everyone else I look perfectly fine ,I feel physically sick with the. Worry of it :(

haleigh
24-08-14, 23:13
I feel like that sometimes. I really think its from anxiety and tension. I've been really tense lately so I get some dizzy spells that make me feel a little off balance but no one else seems to notice. If you are experiencing the same thing as me I think it's just anxiety and tension and not too much to worry about. :) I hope yours gets better! I find the more I distract myself from it the better it gets.

amadragonfly
25-08-14, 07:25
I get this. It's something that causes me lots of anxiety. I almost constantly feel dizzy/off balance, especially when around other people. I'm sure they cannot tell, but I usually feel like I need to lean on something just to make sure I don't fall. I'm sorry for what you are going through, and can definitely relate.

Leslie735
25-08-14, 13:59
I just went though 2 weeks of this. I felt like I was unbalanced and falling forward, side to side, and backwards anytime I got up and walked. My head felt stuffy and heavy. I went to my ENT and I had a sinus infection, put me on antibiotics and it took about 10 days for me to start to feel better. Today I'm almost back to normal. :)

fedup36
25-08-14, 14:21
Myself and I know many others suffer with dizziness and feeling off balance, please look at my other posts!!

Hope you feel better soon, mine is better but it's taken 2 years and had many tests!