PDA

View Full Version : Doctor of hyperventilation

Drflorendo
25-08-14, 05:23
Hi everyone,

My name is Dr. Charles Edward Florendo. I am a family physician specializing in hyperventilation and dysfunctional breathing. I have been doing research and treating patients who suffer from hyperventilation in different forms including: dysfunctional breathing (chronic hyperventilation syndrome), acute hyperventilation (neurocirculatory asthenia), sleep paralysis and sleep apnea, asthma, and those with strange undiagnosed symptoms (palpitations, chest pain, easy faith ability, etc.)

It is lamenting to find that the medical community does not give so much emphasis on hyperventilation. I myself suffered from asthma and chronic hyperventilation. I know what it is like, and this is why I got involved in this field.

I had a patient who consulted with me and told me he read a lot of forums on hyperventilation, and so I decided to look for some and I found this one on google.

Unfortunately, I am based in the Philippines, but I would be happy to answer questions and find you someone who can give you treatment near your area. You may be able to read some of my articles in my website.