PDA

View Full Version : Tingling on right side (Face, arm, leg)

RyanM1994
25-08-14, 16:14
Hi

Ever since my HA as started getting slightly worse again, I have redeveloped this tingling feeling on the right side of my body

It effects the right side of my face, arm, and leg. It almost feels like my hairs are standing up which is weird.

It has been a lot colder lately, and also my beard has grown back so I'm not sure what is causing it.

Does anyone else experience this?
Why does my mind think that something is seriously wrong?

I know deep down that this isn't a sign of a severe medical emergency, but my brain thinks it is.

Sorry for posting again

---------- Post added at 16:14 ---------- Previous post was at 15:54 ----------

Now since writing this I've started panicking thinking I'm. Having a stroke.

I keep checking my face I'm the mirror to see if my face has dropped and convincing myself that it has.
I keep sspeaking to see if my speech is slurred and then I keep. Lifting my arms up. To see if I can.

This is ever since I found out about my friends girlfriend (it was found out she died of a stroke because of a blood clot that travelled). Had enough. I was perfectly fine and it creeps up onme aagain

alaskantiffy
25-08-14, 16:27
Well, I suffer from a disease that causes me to have headaches so I am all but too familiar with them. It honestly sounds like perhaps a circulation problem, of course there's no 100% but you already know it's not serious. Try wiggling the body part around to get some fresh blood to it. Also drink plenty of water. I also get really bad tingling from lack of potassium so I always tell people...A banana a day :D I truly hope you feel better. I get face tingles a lot, and although it is really weird, I just breathe and try to preoccupy my brain with something else until I forget about it.