PDA

View Full Version : arm pain

RVP
25-08-14, 23:02
hey guys, my left arm earlier felt weak and heavy and tingly and i stupidly googled...and you can all guess what came up!.

So about 3/4 hours have past now and it still aches now and then like a sharp pain that goes into my bicep.

But now, on my right arm! I keep getting like a shin splint pain in the bone on my right forearm, but when the pain happens I can feel it in my right jaw too!
is this something to be alarmed about? I'm trying not to google and just ask on here.
Thanks

dac0273
25-08-14, 23:33
Hi I get arm pain in my left arm up my jaw and yes I always worry it's my heart . But probably is anxiety x

RVP
26-08-14, 23:20
Please does anyone know what this? the pain in my right arm, it's like shin pain tendonitis type in the bone in my forearm but when it hurts there it will also hurt my right jaw (bottom)

Please does anyone know what this is? could it be due to the weather or something? it's been going on since yesterday but not constantly, it's only started again today about 2/3 hours ago...

Anything will help at this point just to help me get to sleep thanks. (Obvs it's me worrying it's something to do with my heart)

---------- Post added at 23:20 ---------- Previous post was at 23:10 ----------

Anyone please, I'm starting to panic again due to this..and i dont wanna go into panic mode right now...