PDA

View Full Version : I feel better a little today

purrdy
27-08-14, 04:14
Ok maybe its the combo of benzo and cbt but I actually walked ok. I only pushed myself as far as I was willing to go put I still pushed myself. I think the benzo just switched down the noises when I walk which didnt trigger the reaction. Also I made sure I didnt hyperventilate which I do believe are causing me problems and making me panic even more.

I just gradually walked up and down my street just going that little further and walking back to my house each time.

mm36
27-08-14, 04:27
Great to hear it's working for you! :D

HalfJack
27-08-14, 05:04
That's fantastic! It's great to hear of people's successes on here.

purrdy
27-08-14, 05:33
Thanks I just went outside the back of my house to the shed to get myself a pizza for tea and a soft drink for a treat. Ok maybe the creaming soda isnt the best choice but I thought I would reward myself for today.

big test tomorrow going to attempt to face something I have been avoiding a little.

I only took 15mg of ozaxepam and 1 and half hours before going out I am not taking anymore today. As I dont want to get too dependent.

HalfJack
27-08-14, 06:26
Treating yourself is a good idea! I'll have to start doing that too.

purrdy
28-08-14, 04:25
Today I just went all the way up my street it took some doing what I did was loop going up and down a small section first. My safety behaviour is to sit down I made sure I eliminated it before going all the way up and all the way down. I also took 7.5 mg of oxazepam instead of the 15mg yesterday, better because I didnt feel like a was floating along.

The only prob is I struggle walking with a handbag on im thinking of using a pouch bag instead.