PDA

View Full Version : Bruised feeling on tummy?

haleigh
29-08-14, 03:57
So have any of you had this? It feels like a little bruise slightly to the left of my belly button. Only hurts when I press on it, doesn't hurt a ton, feels like a bruise. Also hurts some when I stretch or bend. Does not hurt at all unless being touched or bending/stretching. I've rubbed it and there no lump or anything. Pain is not bad, I mean it doesn't interfere with my daily life, other than me obessing and worrying that it might be something awful. Could this be a strained muscle? My abdomen seems like it's constantly tense from my anxiety. Anyone else deal with this??

Fj2014
29-08-14, 06:19
Hi there :)!

I've had this... When I was having a bowel cancer scare and more recently with my hip!
I didn't realise but I was checking for lumps and poking and prodding loads and made it bruise!
You're not doing this are you?

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

haleigh
31-08-14, 01:48
I haven't been poking but I tense up my abdomen constantly because of anxiety. I hope this is all it is and that it gets better as I try to learn to relax. :)

Kirbear4
31-08-14, 13:15
Hey, I had this a few weeks ago. I really dug my fingers in to try and massage it as I believed it could be down to tense muscle. The next day it hurt to even move but the pain subsided and then went completely, so I think it was just muscle related.