PDA

View Full Version : Holiday

malc38
16-08-04, 15:25
Hi everyone,
Well i survived my holiday in the Yorkshire Dales with the minimum of fuss it has to be said, i only started to feel a bit funny towards the end of the week, but to be honest with you i had managed to relax so much it hardly bothered me:D. I was quite worried about this holiday as we had been away in april and i had a bad time of it so im glad i made it through the week.

hope everyones ok

take care
malc

sarah
16-08-04, 15:59
Hiya Malc

Well done mate, great achievement for you!!!
I hope you feel incredibly proud of yourself now!!!

take care
love Sarah
xx

Meg
16-08-04, 16:54
Excellent news ..

Well done

Meg

Jules31
17-08-04, 10:38
Brilliant news, well done

Jules

meesey
17-08-04, 16:37
Hi Malc,
Glad your holiday went well, i am going away myself the end of the month for 4 days to the Isle of Wight, i am worrying a little about getting a panic attack or several whilst staying in the B&B , I will be taking my faithful diazepam just incase....
Paul

Karen
17-08-04, 16:44
That's great news. Well done.

Briary

jo-jo
17-08-04, 22:27
Hiya Malc

So please to hear that the holiday went well and that you managed to RELAX - well done you :D

Jo xx

malc38
18-08-04, 09:27
Hi everyone,
Cheers for the replies:D, i am a bit proud of myself i must admit because i had got quite wound up about it the week before and because i had a bad experience when i went away in april. Im going away at the end of sept for a week and coz of last week am really lokking forward to it. Paul the only thing i can say is realx and enjoy it:D im sure you will be fine, at least you have diazepam just in case.

take care all
malc

nomorepanic
18-08-04, 17:34
Hiya Malc

Glad it went well and you managed to enjoy it too! That is the main thing - no point just going away and hating it whilst you are there.

So you are off again as well are you - where to this time?

Nicola

malc38
19-08-04, 16:13
Hi Nicola,
Its the Lake district next time, my fav holiday destination although thats where i had my bad time in april so it could be interesting.

take care
malc

nomorepanic
19-08-04, 16:46
Malc

Well this time don't let it beat you ok and try not to remember the bad experience you had last time!!

Nicola