PDA

View Full Version : Odd head pressure

violet33
29-08-14, 23:15
I typed in a post yesterday about odd sinus type pressure. It happens at times when I stand. I feel an odd pressure in my ears & back of head. That's what confuses me. I know ear pressure can be sinus but why BACK of head instead of front. That's my REAL QUESTION here. I don't think I made that clear when I posted yesterday. I've read it can be due to drop in blood pressure too , but I have no dizziness. I would appreciate a response as soon as possible because I feel kind of anxious over this. Thank You!

Dla46
30-08-14, 10:20
I had sinus pressure, and could feel it all in the front of my face.. This pressed bright liquid to pour from my nostril (scary!!).

After the pressure on the front of my face dissapeared i
started feeling weird sensations on the back of my head (kinda like cold liquid) and a doctor recently told me this could be down to muscle strain. I also had weird pressure on the top of my head but was told this was just headaches and could be because of the sinus issues...
I stopped worrying about the sensations in the front and back of my head and they went after a few weeks. I was worried about brain tumour but my doctor assured me that if I hD a brain tumour my coordination would be completely off and the headaches unbareable.