PDA

View Full Version : nervous all the time but not worried

shadowstriker
30-08-14, 03:01
hi guys here we go ...it started when i was 13 i started smoking weed every time i would have a panic attack my vision would go blurred and now i have been left with this fight or flight feeling ie nervous butterflies ect but i cant get rid of it what ever i do so it makes me feel depressed and find it hard to leave the house because i feel like people are out for me i am now 25 and have been on nearly all the meds for it every time i see my dr he just tells me to do exorcise witch does nothing for me evey time i see my nurse she challanges me asking what have i done this week and tells me to do more i am just getting fed up and at my wits end because i just want to be me again just feel like i would be better off 6feet under the only thing that stops me is my partner that i have been with for 5 years my mental health team are crap i have been told that i have a anxious avoident pd but then get told i dont and i have traits and now im told i have a multible pd just getting fed up with being told different things and and my ot worker is taking the p out of me saying what are you doing this weekend going a and e ? and saying i am going on like a lost cause its getting me very angry and i think i will end up planting 1 on him soon i just feel thats what they must think about me and thats why they just want to leave me to it anyone have advice?